Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Wadolf

There have been two times now that I get to Wadolf, and the second the match starts he FIRES HIS LAZER!!! and chains that over and over until I die, unable to get out of the beam no matter what I try. Am I just missing something here, or did you really intend for this to be something that could happen? (Have gotten to Wadolf various times without this occurring).
Other than that annoying problem, great game.

Frantic Frantic

I'm Pleasantly Surprised

To see a Flash game of this genre put together in a way that leaves Raiden X in the dust.

Bounty Killers Bounty Killers

Boxhead Knockoff

Good graphics....but need I say more than the title?

Game Tutorials: Platform Game Tutorials: Platform

Half Decent

This is an okay platformer tutorial, but nothing sets it apart from the plethora of others that already sit around on NG. There are also far more of higher quality already on NG.

Iceland Iceland

The Fancy Pants Adventure - Iceland?

It pretty obvious this is a cheaply put together FPA knock off. Although I can't say a knock off wouldn't be fun to play, this isn't. The control scheme is quite rough. You MIGHT be able to pass the fact the jumping is barely functional as "original controls" to someone, but not me.

This has some potential if only in the sense that it will teach you the fundamentals of platforming. I recommend checking out either AS3: Main or AS2: Main (Whichever language you are using) and learning more about how to build a platformer.

Coil Coil

Glitch

If you lose at the part with the moon(?) in the background, and then try again. When you start at the first level the sperm has no head...

Qaz's Quest: Silver Ed. Qaz's Quest: Silver Ed.

This was a really well done game plus...

you used a music track from quite possibly my favorite game of ALL TIME The Secret of Mana for SNES. This game had a nice simple style that reflected nota lack of drawing skill, but rather a basic knowledge of it at least. The story wasn't half bad, and it's nice to see games like this becuase they tend to come few and far between. There seems to be 20 platformers to every game like this. Congrats on this great game.

Cyber Ortek Flier Cyber Ortek Flier

Fairly well done side scroller....

I really liked this game, for once it was a side scroller that had a fairly unique primary attack( Breath atk instead of bullet type of atk). HOwever, I thoguht you'd like to know that there's a glith with the HUD. If you fire both attacks at the same time, only the primary SHOWS as gettting depleted, however both do and it leaves the player with a false power bar for the secondary atk.

DoodleSktchPad DoodleSktchPad

No Music....8 colors.....2 sizes!

Why waste yter time by only going half-heartedly into a project! This says version 1.2, but it looks like a version 0.1.2. Try adding in a color hex. Also try throwing in a few more options other than PENCIL! Plus, noone wants to draw in that carp0rz without music!

alexwhin responds:

it was my first try man

Hobbit Rampage Hobbit Rampage

Great Game!

I really liked how you implemented the mouse into it. The music was great, and the playability was easy. Keep it up!